[HowTo] Enable Numeric property of the textbox in OpenWave UP.Browser 6.x

Daisaku

Hello.

I want to set numeric as default input mode of textbox.
So, I set 'Numeric' property of textbox to 'true' and
view from some mobile phone.

However, it doesn't work on the OpenWave SDK 6.2K.
Other mobile phones, such as NEC N503iS,
Sharp J-SH08(not using OpenWave), work good.

so, How can I do to enables Numeric property?

[ Steps to Reproduce Behavior ]
1. Create a Visual C# mobile web application.
2. Add a mobile web form to the application
3. Drop a mobile textbox control to mobile web form.
4. Set 'Numeric' property of textbox control to 'true'.
5. Compile and view from mobile phone (or emulator).

[ Part of aspx file ]
<mobile:Form id="Form1" runat="server">
<mobile:TextBox id="TextBox1" runat="server" Numeric="True">
</mobile:Form>

[ Part of Server Resopnse ]
<form id="frmMain" method="post" action="mobilewebform1.aspx?__ufps=514930">
<input type="hidden" name="__ET"/>
<input name="TextBox1"/>
</form>

[ Development Evironment ]
Visual Studio .NET 2002 (program written in C#)
Using emulator :
OpenWave SDK 6.2K
(http://developer.openwave.com/ja/relnotes/62KRelNotes.html)

Development PC :