html div style overflow:auto not working for netscape

Discussion in 'HTML and CSS' started by shaileshhp, Sep 4, 2006.

  1. shaileshhp

    shaileshhp

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    I have 2 div tags each having one dropdown. The style for div is set to overflow:auto. With this, only the dropdown in first div works properly for netscape. The second dropdown doesn't expand when clicked. This works well in IE 6. When I remove the overflow:auto style from div, everything works fine in netscape. Can anyone please help me?? The code is as follows:

    <select name="address123">
    <option value="4">4</option >
    <option value="5">5</option >
    <option value="6">6</option >