    happended, or what I'm doing wrong??

    Regards

    Andy

    Andy, Dec 11, 2003

  2. Hi Andy,

    Thank you for posting to the MSDN newsgroups.

    Based on my research and experience, please test the sample in the
    following articles on your side.

    HOW TO: Upload a File to a Web Server in ASP.NET by Using Visual C# .NET
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;323246

    HOW TO: Upload a File to a Web Server in ASP.NET by Using Visual Basic .NET
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;323245

    If you can reproduce the same problem, please tell me how to reproduce the
    problem step by step on my side. I certainly appreciate your time.

    If I have misunderstood your concern, please feel free to let me know.

    Best regards,

    Jacob Yang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support
    Get Secure! ┬ĘC www.microsoft.com/security

    Jacob Yang [MSFT], Dec 12, 2003

  3. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Hi thanks

    I will review that article, I have made my code work by
    using a normal image and putting some JavaScript behind
    it to submit the form by code.

    Incidentally the sites all work perfectly in their old
    guise on my website!!!

    Regards

    Andy

    Andy, Dec 12, 2003