html/javscript errors

Brad Esclavon

I have a page that people (without technical knowledge) can upload and
change news web links (via the php script) dynamically. It has worked fine
on our other server, but this week we changed servers and now it doesnt.
What it is doing is replicating the links (in no order - its not like my var
is just getting duplicated) so that there are many duplicate links, but not
all of them are. The links are stored in a textarea and when the form is
submitted, the links get messed up. i have 2 other pages that are doing the
same thing. (they arent links. they are just text) if i click submit,(it
submits to it's self) it takes the good links and runs it through a php
function where the are recorded in a database. then the form is refreashed
and the links go bad. when i comment out the recording part, just going to
an empty function still makes it do it. If i just hit the refreash button in
the browser, it doesnot occur. i am stumped as to why this is occuring. it
is not a special char in the list itself. i think the problem has to do with
when the form is submitted, the data is changed.