HTML programmers wanted

Wim Hoogenraad

Dear developer,

Do you often wonder who built a certain website and how it is done? And who
manages that website right now?

Strange, but developers usually stay anonymous while they should present
themselfs to get more orders.
We have been working on a website to change this situation:
WebmastersLookup.com. It's a special Searchengine that lookes for
Webpersons, not for Websites.

We want as many webpersons as possible to join us. So that visitors can
search for somebody who will do the job for them. If they find that person
they can view his/her profile and portfolio. They can search on keywords,
skills or location.

For you, the developer, it can be useful when you are looking for someone to
complete your team or project. You can create your own network of
sitebuilders.

We ask people with various skills to join us! For example webmasters,
webdesigners, graphical designers, DBA's, site-owners, marketingmanagers,
frontpage users, contentmanagers, etc. etc.

I know you are active on the internet yourself, thats why I'm asking you to
join. Your membership is free offcourse and you can leave at anytime.

So join us now ! And help us and yourself to fill this network of
sitebuilders. Send this e-mail to other webpeople you know. They can join
your network and benifit from WebmastersLookup to.

The url is http://www.webmasterslookup.com , click on 'Join us'.

Thank you for reading this e-mail.

Kind regards,

Wim Hoogenraad

(e-mail address removed)

Hywel Jenkins

Dear developer,

Do you often wonder who built a certain website and how it is done? And who
manages that website right now?

Hmmm. I smell specially processed American meat. Sod off.

Jeff Thies

Hywel said:
Hmmm. I smell specially processed American meat. Sod off.
And what's wrong with Americans? Didn't we let you participate in those
fine festivities in IRAQ?

Jeff

Mark Parnell

Previously in alt.html, Wim Hoogenraad
Thank you for reading this e-mail.

It's not an email. And HTML is not a programming language, so you'll
have a lot of trouble finding any HTML programmers.

mbstevens

Hywel said:
Hmmm. I smell specially processed American meat. Sod off.
It already appeared over at ...webmaster on 7/26, and got a similar
recepion.

You figure their "Anti Spam Policy" is just frog dogging?

cosmic foo

--

maybe he thinks javascript is for programing html

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Jeff Thies quothed:
And what's wrong with Americans? Didn't we let you participate in those
fine festivities in IRAQ?

The Brits are just resentful that we speak English better than they do.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Els quothed:
Define 'English' ;P

Define English? Els Bells, it's a language! Of course the word
'English' has several meanings such as the English you put on a tennis
ball or a kind of service you can get at a massage parlor. Were I to
fully-define the word and all it's nuances, I'd fall asleep before I was
even half-done.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Mark Parnell quothed:
Previously in alt.html, Neredbojias <[email protected]> said:

['English']
Were I to
fully-define the word and all it's nuances, I'd fall asleep before I was
even half-done.

As would the rest of us. ;-)

He he, methinks I detect a double-entendre in the epistles.