HUMAN SOFTWARE WEBSPHERE DEVELOPMENT NETWORK : you're welcome

Human Software - ITALY

Hi,
Human Software Websphere Development Network, is a community of
teleworkers connected to our company.

Main goal is to develop solutions based on Websphere software (WAS,
Portal, WSE, and so on) to our customer or other Business Partners.

WDN Workflow is summarized as follow :

- We receive request from our customers or other Business Partners
about applications, portlets, website, and so on
- We write detailed information about software application (what, how,
when, UI, and so on)
- We send to each member of community
- You make an offer and propose a schedule
- We select best offer
- You write code
- We translate in Italian (if needed)
- We install on customer platform
- We pay you

Membership is free, if you want to partecipate to our community, please
send your curriculum vitae to (e-mail address removed).
We'll evaluate it.

Bye
Massimo DG

------