HyperLinkField Events?

Joe

I have a gridview with one of the colums defined as a
HyperlinkField. It displays as a hyperlink OK and goes to the web
page that I have specified without problem. But I need to set a
session variable when the user clicks on the link. I am trying to
find an event handler where I can put this code - some type of
OnHyperLinkClick type of event handler.

Does anyone know how to access the events of a hyperlinkfield or
perhaps I should be using a completely different approach?

Guest

     I have a gridview with one of the colums defined as a
HyperlinkField.   It displays as a hyperlink OK and goes to the web
page that I have specified without problem.   But I need to set a
session variable when the user clicks on the link.  I am trying to
find an event handler where I can put this code - some type of
OnHyperLinkClick type of event handler.

     Does anyone know how to access the events of a hyperlinkfield or
perhaps I should be using a completely different approach?

I think you would need to use a LinkButton Control for this