encoding DataNavigateUrlFields in HyperLinkField

Newish

Hello everyone

Is it possible to encode DataNavigateUrlFields in HyperLinkField of a
gridview in asp 2 so that the url is properly formatted for "&" and
other special characters.

thanks

Newish

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Use the format string to set up how the string should be formatted. This
will url encode the string when it is a hyperlink.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think outside of the box!

Newish

Thanks for your response. Actually I dont know how to use the format
string in this particular instance. What would I have to actualy do to
encode "&".

cheers

Newish