I have a question on pulling a web page in javascript

Brie

I have a user preferences page where users select what city they're
with. Once they choose that a certain page shows in a portlet on their
intranet page. I can't get this to work. Here's the code I have for
it to show those corresponding pages. Does anyone know what i'm doing
wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

<script type="text/javascript">

for (var i = 0; i < cityName; i++)
if (cityName.toLowerCase() ==
cityName.cityName.toLowerCase())
{
open (weatherURL);
break;
}

var cityName = [
{ cityName: 'austin',
weatherURL: "austin.html" },
{ cityName: "albany",
weatherURL: "albany.html" },
{ cityName: "amsterdam",
weatherURL: "amsterdam.html" },
{ cityName: "beijing",
weatherURL: "beijing.html" },
{ cityName: "berlin",
weatherURL: "berlin.html" }

];

</script>

Thanks!
Brie

Lee

Brie said:
I have a user preferences page where users select what city they're
with. Once they choose that a certain page shows in a portlet on their
intranet page. I can't get this to work. Here's the code I have for
it to show those corresponding pages. Does anyone know what i'm doing
wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Make an appointment to discuss it with your instructor.