I need to have a tooltip appear over a cell showing data from another cell in the same row.

Thomasa Gregg

I have a datagrid with locations from around the world. In hidden cells, I
have the Lat and Long of that location. I need to be able to mouseover the
location and have the Lat and Long appear as a tool tip.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Eliyahu Goldin

Make a handler for ItemDataBound event. From the event parameter get item
row. From the row get array of cells. For every cell set ToolTip property in
what you want. Alternatively, you can set for cells
Attributes["onmouseover"] to a JavaScript function that will take action on
client side.

Eliyahu