IBM Commerce Suite

Richard Senior

I know there is a group ibm.software.websphere.commerce-suite and I do
read it but I shouldn't think many people who don't actively use the
product subscribe to it, hence my post to c.l.j.p. I want the flip side
of the coin from the IBM literature. I am interested if you have used it
and no longer do, or perhaps evaluated it and not chosen it.

For background, it's an eCommerce solution based on WebSphere
application server. Current version uses JSTL, JSP, Struts, EJB and
comes with pre-built starter stores.

What do you think of it? Was it productive? Did you get something
developed quickly? What were the downsides? Did you find the starter
stores the best starting point? Did you look at it and choose something
else? Did you use it and have since moved away from it? Why?