IBM Websphere

rishi

hi everyone...
i using IBM Websphere studio application developer v 5.1.2. to create
some java projects. but i m not able to debug them. can someone
explain me how to debug a .class file made in the above tool? i have
added breakpoints but the execution does not pauses at those points,
instead the program completes without pausing. Also i m not able to
watch my variabe. Please help me.

Andrew Thompson

rishi said:
hi everyone...
i using ..

..the groups too much?

The first post you made to comp.lang.java.help was
'off-course', but this second post makes for a multi-post*

I was (relatively) nice to you on the other group,
when you were merely asking a stupid question
in the wrong place, but now I realise you want to
waste our time with multi-posting, I am feeling
less charitable.

Please refrain from multi-posting in future, or
you will find that 'everyone' hates you, and will
not talk to you at all.

* <http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.html#xpost>

--
Andrew Thompson