    added breakpoints but the execution does not pauses at those points,
    instead the program completes without pausing. Also i m not able to
    watch my variabe. Please help me.

    rishi, Aug 20, 2007

  2. ..the groups too much?

    The first post you made to comp.lang.java.help was
    'off-course', but this second post makes for a multi-post*

    I was (relatively) nice to you on the other group,
    when you were merely asking a stupid question
    in the wrong place, but now I realise you want to
    waste our time with multi-posting, I am feeling
    less charitable.

    Please refrain from multi-posting in future, or
    you will find that 'everyone' hates you, and will
    not talk to you at all.

    * <http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.html#xpost>

    --
    Andrew Thompson