ICFP 2007 - Save Endo!

Andrew Wagner

I'm thinking about working on the problem from ICFP
2007<http://save-endo.cs.uu.nl/>in ruby. I'm sure a lot of
optimization will be necessary to come up with a
solution that runs fast enough to be of any value. But I'm wondering if even
that's good enough. That is, I'm wondering if Ruby is even fast enough to
solve this.

Has anybody tried this, or does anyone know of a ruby solution? I don't want
to duplicate it, I just want to know that it's possible, and maybe get some
pointers from it.