IE6 vs. DIV height 100%

Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi there,

I know that question sounds old, but I'm using a 'workaround' that has worked many times before and suddenly it doesn't anymore.
I have an overlay DIV to cover all the page (height 100%) and it works fine on every browser I've tried, except on the da** IE6.

Any ideas? Thanks for your help,

Emerson

Here is the entire code:

Code:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" ...>

    <head>
            *
            {
                border:0;