IFRAME AS FORM TARGET! POSSIBLE?

Federico Bari

Hi all,

does somebody know how to target the answer of a form to an iframe (in
ie expecially)???? I use iframe as temporary object to redirect the content
do a layer built with a <div...> tag; this is possible with an hiperlink:
clicking on it i can change the layer content whit a file in a URL location
storing the answer first in the iframe and then sending is content to the

<script>
function showText(){
theText = window.textFile.document.body.innerHTML;
MM_setTextOfLayer('Layer1','',theText)
if(theText>"")
alert(theText);
}
</script>

[...]

width:205px; height:134px; z-index:1"></div>

testo.txt is just a static file; now i need to upgrad the final <div...>
layer with the answer of a form gived by a php script who accep GCI variable
.... i need to target the temp <iframe...> with a real html form. Somebody
know how can i do?????

Thank you very much. Federico.