Iframe - problem

mero123

Hello,

I have got problem with IFRAME element on my page. I made dynamic
IFrame:

var iframe = document.createElement("IFRAME");

And I try to set CSS in many ways. I used:

1. iframe.setAttribute("style", 'CSS description');

2. iframe.style.CSSname = 'CSSValue';

3. iframe.className = "DefinedCssStyle";

document.body.appendChild(iframe);

In Firefox everything is ok (Css works properly) but when i use IE
(6.0,7.0) CSS doesn't. Only 'width, height, left, top and
borderFrame' are interpreted in IE. I try to set size and color of
border. Help!!!

alex.dennis

The following worked for me fine.