IFRAME with .aspx

Guest

Is there any reason why I should not be able to use an .aspx page with an IFRAME? I want to do something like this: <IFRAME ID="AFrame" SRC="PMSTAuth.aspx" ... </IFRAME>. I took a quick run at it - the page that contains the IFRAME renders OK (it, too is an .aspx page) but the IFRAME just shows up as blank white. In visual studio, I saw via the debugger that the code in "PMSTAuth.aspx" does run - but nothing gets rendered.

Seems like this should work quite easily and I'm probably missing something pretty basic. I've done this kind of thing with <FRAME>s a lot, and it works great. But, for aesthetic reasons, I'd really like to do an IFRAM on this one.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Eliyahu Goldin

Rich,

Set allowTransparency="true". VisualStudio might complain that it could not
find any attribute "allowTransparency"of element "iframe". Just ignore it.
Yt's a bug in Visual Studio.

Eliyahu