IHttpHandlerFactory and file upload

Steven Voordijk

I'm using the IHttpHandlerFactory to do URL rewriting and generate webpages.
One of those pages offers the possibility to upload a file with a <input
type="file"...> tag.
When the user clicks the submit button, the file should be uploaded and
saved.
But because of the use of the IHttpHandlerFactory (I think...) the
Current.Request.Files.Count stays 0...
(and I can't "get my hands" on the file uploaded).

What code should I use to see if there's a file uploaded?

Thanks! Regards, Steven

Peter Bucher [MVP]

Hello Steven
But because of the use of the IHttpHandlerFactory (I think...) the
Current.Request.Files.Count stays 0...
(and I can't "get my hands" on the file uploaded).

What code should I use to see if there's a file uploaded?
What event are you wire up and using for access the request?
Maybe you choosen an event that fires befor the files are available.

Steven Voordijk

No event in particular, if the page is submitted,
I check the current.request.files.count in the class which
implements/handles the IHttpHandlerFactory (GetHandler).