IIS debugging problem

Guest

Hi all

I'm using IIS 5.1 on XP with Visual Studio 7.1. I debugged all my apps till yesterday without problems. After shutting my machine down and restarting it now I'm unable to debug any of my apps

Error while trying to run project: Unable to start dbugging on the webserver. You do not have permissions to debug the server. Verify that you are a member of the 'Debugger Users' group on the server

Looking into the IIS console surprised me a little bit: Each application lost it's application name but the Remove button was there! So I removed the 'hidden' name and created it again. But this didn't solve anything. I also tried to start a complete new application - same error

Me logon accout MYNAME is member of the group DEBUGGER USERS. I als thing I didn't remove any right for accounts on my machine

Starting without debugging works fine! How can I solve this issue - it's really frustrating!!

Many thanks
Carmen