IIS Virtual Directory

Guest

I have met a problem about IIS Virtual directory.

wwwroot directory in C drive and my web application abc.aspx in D drive with
path
d:\myApp\App03\abc.aspx. I have set a virtual directory TestVirtualDir in my
web site with path
d:\myApp

When I use the web browser to get abc.aspx, I use URL:
http://localhost/TestVirtualDir/App03/abc.aspx
and I have configured myApp as Web sharing.
But it doesn't work. Is there any thing wrong in what I did?
Please give me help, tahnk you.

David

Guest

Did you set the Virtual Dir up as an application by clicking the "Create"
button for the properties on it?

Dave

Guest

I can not see "Create"
button . But there are remove, configure, and browse buttons

David

Guest

If there is only a remove, then the "create" was already done. When you say
it does not work, does it so anything?

Guest

It works now. Thank you.

I misspell localhost.

Dave Britton said:
If there is only a remove, then the "create" was already done. When you say
it does not work, does it so anything?

Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Please tell me what was the solution to your problem. I am having the same problem where my application is on the D drive and IIS and the framework on the C Drive.

Last edited: