I'm searching for a ruby-programming penfriend

Anselm Ei.

Hello!
I know this post doesn't really fit into here,
because there isn't really an off-topic forum where i could post.

I'm searching for an English (or from an english-speaking coutry)
penfriend who can programm ruby.
Age or gender doesn't matter for me.

I'm from Germany and 13 years old and actually proamming a wiki
with ROR and a game with ruby/sdl.

My hobbies except of ruby are linux(ubuntu), computer games and
skateboarding

I would be very happy if anyone is interested.
If you are please send me a mail to:
(e-mail address removed)

andre hartawan

you can use this forum ,as penfriend

--- "Anselm Ei. said:
Hello!
I know this post doesn't really fit into here,
because there isn't really an off-topic forum where
i could post.

I'm searching for an English (or from an
english-speaking coutry)
penfriend who can programm ruby.
Age or gender doesn't matter for me.

I'm from Germany and 13 years old and actually
proamming a wiki
with ROR and a game with ruby/sdl.

My hobbies except of ruby are linux(ubuntu),
computer games and
skateboarding

I would be very happy if anyone is interested.
If you are please send me a mail to:
(e-mail address removed)

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com

Ilan Berci

Anselm said:
I'm from Germany and 13 years old and actually proamming a wiki
with ROR and a game with ruby/sdl.

Anselm,

I ask that you please be very carefull publishing your age as you have
done and notify your parents/guardian immediately of the post that you
made. I know you have heard this before but the internet is a very
dangerous place with many predators and until you are much older(18 or
the age of an ad*lt in your country), I would refrain from making
contact with ANYONE on the internet.

I feel bad/sad for writing this and I don't want to come accross as a
"know it all" but your post ran chills down my spine. I hope that you
can find local ruby enthusiasts in your area or ones that you can make
through your parents/guardians.

Lastly, for your safety, please never use your real name, give your
email address, or mention anything about yourself until you are a
registered ad*lt. I have children and I feel this is a very important
issue.

Once again, very sorry about this post and hope it doesn't upset you..

p.s. *='u' spam filter going crazy again..

ilan

Anselm (anonymous)

ilan, thanks for worrying about me
and I know what I do,
the internet is dangerous,
and i know there are also idiots programming ruby,
but i think if you know my nickname its not really
hard to guess, whats my real name.
so thanks.

to all the others:
I've found some penfriends yet, but if you're intersted, i'm allway
happy
abouts email (wich aren't spam)

anselm