Image Conversion Library

spineybabbler

I am in need of an image conversion library (free or opensource).
Particularly I need to convert from windows metafiles(wmf,emf) to
Portable Network Graphics (PNG). If anybody has any idea about a good
library for C++, please let me know. I would really appreciate it.
Thank You very much in advance.

Thanks

Alf P. Steinbach

* (e-mail address removed):
I am in need of an image conversion library (free or opensource).
Particularly I need to convert from windows metafiles(wmf,emf) to
Portable Network Graphics (PNG). If anybody has any idea about a good
library for C++, please let me know. I would really appreciate it.
Thank You very much in advance.

Thanks

Ask in a Windows group.

It's off-topic here but it's really simple using Windows API.

Cheers & hth.,

- Alf

PS: this group's FAQ has some suggestions about Windows-specific groups.