Image factory with mobile webforms! Help me!!!

Gabriel

hi

I have a ImageFactory.aspx page that in its Load event
generate an image...

ImageFactory.aspx
-------------------

// Response Gif image
Response.ContentType = "image/gif";

const int width = 20, height = 20;
Bitmap objBitmap = new Bitmap(width, height);

bla bla bla...

MemoryStream memoryStream = new MemoryStream();
objBitmap.Save(memoryStream,
System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Gif);

// clean up...
objGraphics.Dispose();
objBitmap.Dispose();

Response.BinaryWrite(memoryStream.ToArray());
memoryStream.Close();
}

In another mobile page (main.aspx), I have an Image movile
control...

Main.aspx
---------

Image1.ImageUrl = "ImageFactory.aspx";

The problem is:
---------------

The main.aspx page works in Internet Explorer Desktop, but
does not
work with Microsoft Mobile Explorer 3.0 and other
emulators!

Is not possible use "Image Factory" in Mobile App?

thanks

Gabriel

Marijn Ros

[...]

Are you sure Mobile Explorer supports Gif? WAP-clients
tend to only support WBMP, for example.