Images doesn't show!!

Joined
May 16, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi All.
I'm using VS.2003 and made a site in ASP.NET/C#.
everything works perfectly... when i try accesing from local it works just fine.
but when somebody from outside tries to access the site... images don't show...
could u help me plz? i tried everything!!!
thanx....

Last edited:
Joined
May 11, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
The answer is in your question itself, since you're hosting in the local host, it's not possible for others to access it as it is associated to your local IP address, in order to work you'll need to host your site to any server and there you go.