ImageURLEditor and a UserControl

ME

ASP.NET 2.0 Question.

I have created a USERControl for my site (System.Web.UI.UserControl). I
added two string public properties that I will use to change an image box's
image URL at run time. I want to make the properties show up at design
time in the property browser and also have the ablility to use the
ImageURLEditor that the Image Control uses. I added this attribute to the
properties:
[Editor(typeof(System.Web.UI.Design.ImageUrlEditor), typeof(UITypeEditor))]

Even though the attribute is there I still do not get the custom editor (the
box that has the "..." in the property browser). What am I doing wrong? Is
this a limitation to UserControls?

Thanks,

Matt

[Category("Images")]
[Editor(typeof(System.Web.UI.Design.ImageUrlEditor), typeof(UITypeEditor))]
public string URLTopBorder
{
get
{