Implementing tiered pulldown menus with Javascript

Thrasher Remailer

Using the example at

http://www.w3schools.com/dhtml/tryit.asp?filename=trydhtml_menu10

as a base, how can I extend this code to handle tiered ( cascading ) pulldowns?
For example, hovering over 'Scripting' opens a pulldown with 5 items.
I'd like to add a submenu to 'DHTML' that would appear to the immediate
right and top-level with 'DHTML' when 'DHTML' is hovered over, with the
submenu containing six items.

TIA,

Steve

VK

Thrasher said:
Using the example at

http://www.w3schools.com/dhtml/tryit.asp?filename=trydhtml_menu10

as a base, how can I extend this code to handle tiered ( cascading ) pulldowns?
For example, hovering over 'Scripting' opens a pulldown with 5 items.
I'd like to add a submenu to 'DHTML' that would appear to the immediate
right and top-level with 'DHTML' when 'DHTML' is hovered over, with the
submenu containing six items.

Look at:
<http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/jimmenu/index.htm>

Interactive menu is a greate toy - but only if played reasonably.

RobG

Thrasher said:
Using the example at

http://www.w3schools.com/dhtml/tryit.asp?filename=trydhtml_menu10

as a base, how can I extend this code to handle tiered ( cascading ) pulldowns?
For example, hovering over 'Scripting' opens a pulldown with 5 items.
I'd like to add a submenu to 'DHTML' that would appear to the immediate
right and top-level with 'DHTML' when 'DHTML' is hovered over, with the
submenu containing six items.
Try: