#import

Christopher

I am having to use some MS libraries and the only way I can get them
to work is to use the #import keyword.

I have never used it before. Is it a bad idea to do that in a header?
I think all it does is generate and include headers for a library, but
I am not sure what other effects it may have.

Christopher

I am having to use some MS libraries and the only way I can get them
to work is to use the #import keyword.

I have never used it before. Is it a bad idea to do that in a header?
I think all it does is generate and include headers for a library, but
I am not sure what other effects it may have.

Apologies, I just found out it is MS specific. Figures.
I'll go bother them on thier newsgroup. I so hate COM.