in out parameters in CPEncrypt

p_hose

hi
I'm trying to write CPEncrypt function. but i don't change the
content's of the pbData. First it contained the plaintext. But after
encryption i did not write the ciphertext value on it. Actually it
change in the CSP dll but pbData which is in the cryptencrypt function
didn't change. how could i write the value on pbData? i used
memcpy,strcpy but it didn't solve problem.
thanks.

Richard Heathfield

p_hose said:
hi
I'm trying to write CPEncrypt function. but i don't change the
content's of the pbData. First it contained the plaintext. But after
encryption i did not write the ciphertext value on it. Actually it
change in the CSP dll but pbData which is in the cryptencrypt function
didn't change. how could i write the value on pbData? i used
memcpy,strcpy but it didn't solve problem.

The bug is on line 42 of your program. You are failing to call the
FixMyProblem() function.

If you don't have the source code to FixMyProblem(), have some sympathy for
the rest of us. We can't even see the /problem/ source, let alone the
solution source.