INamingContainer only for some controls? How?

Bisser Milanov

I am using INamingContainer in my web user control. In this control I have
few radiobuttons. I guess it is because I am using INamingContainer my radio
buttons are given names automatically and I cannot place them in the same
group.

How can I tell the control to not put automatically unique names only for
the radio buttons?

Bisser Milanov

Actually I found out this is not the reason.
In a datagrid I am adding controls on the event ItemDataBound and when I add
radio button control all of them had something like name="_ctl0:_ctl1:_ctl3
in front so they are never in the same group. How can I make them in the
same group?