including directories with py2exe

Mr BigSmoke

Hi All
how do i include directories into my project when using py2exe? I have
a module that has it's images directory and when it's searches it (into
.../dist/library.zip/.../mymodule/) it generates an error because the
directory wasn't imported...
tnx

Fabio

Larry Bates

Mr said:
Hi All
how do i include directories into my project when using py2exe? I have
a module that has it's images directory and when it's searches it (into
../dist/library.zip/.../mymodule/) it generates an error because the
directory wasn't imported...
tnx

Fabio
You may want to post to the py2exe-specific newsgroup at
gmane.comp.python.py2exe.

-Larry Bates