Inherit the GridView

M O J O

Hi,

I'm trying to make a server control wich inherits from the GridView.

Here's my code so far:

Imports System
Imports System.Collections.Generic
Imports System.ComponentModel
Imports System.Text
Imports System.Web
Imports System.Web.UI
Imports System.Web.UI.WebControls

<ToolboxData("<{0}:MyDataGrid runat=server></{0}:MyDataGrid>")> _
Public Class MyDataGrid
Inherits GridView

End Class

I then compile the library, add the control to the toolbox, drag it to
my webform bind data to it and run the project, but there's no output at
all. The webpage is empty (I have remembered the call to BindData).

Any idea????

ANy vb.net examples "out there" on how to make a server control that
inherits from the GridView?

Thanks!

M O J O