Input fields with strange characters???

Raed Sawalha

Hello:

I'm currently developing a web site in .net (aspx, vb.net codebehind).
I have no clue why, but in all my forms (in any page), when I type text in
my input fields (wether text, password or textarea), it gives me strange
characters.

For example, in my input type=text field, if I would want to type the word
"test", when I would reach "te" the 3rd letter typed would replace my "e"
and give this instead :: "tét"... therefore, the "s" would replace my "e"
with "é"...
or if I want to type "visual basic.net", upon typing the word, it would give
:: "v?ual b?ic.net"

the same goes for basically any word, and as previouly mentioned, in
textarea and password types, too.

Does anybody have any idea why this is happening?! It's highly frustrating
and I can't deploy my site to users in this condition.

For whatever it's worth (although probably irrelevant to the forms in my
pages), I use vb codebehind files, SQL Server 2000, II6 (Win2k3), Visual
Studio 2k3

the IIS Culture is : en-CA

Regards