inserting image to a pdf

arthur.olano

Hello list,

I a developing site page where there's link that creates an invoice in
pdf format(using lout and ghostscript), but my problem is, i would like
to insert an image on the pdf output file and i can't figure out how to
this.

is there any suggstion I can do this? is this any ruby Api to handle
this problem? any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!

Artotoy

Alexander Kellett

convert the image to eps. include it in the lout.
maybe rmagick can do this. if not use convert.
Alex

Austin Ziegler

Hello list,

I a developing site page where there's link that creates an invoice in
pdf format(using lout and ghostscript), but my problem is, i would like
to insert an image on the pdf output file and i can't figure out how to
this.

is there any suggstion I can do this? is this any ruby Api to handle
this problem? any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!

I can't help right now, but I believe that PDF::Writer 0.2.0 (when
it's released ... soon) should be able to help with this, finally. I'm
going through and applying a number of bugfixes that are needed and
other enhancements.

-austin

arthur.olano

Thank you guys! I have converted my image to eps then iserted it on
lout. It worked! thanks!