install visual studio .net 2003

Guest

Hi all,
I just set up vs .net 2003 on my lap-top(op-wondows xp w/sp2)
After I download MSDN CD1 from msdn subscirption download. I installed and
but I cannot use any help from vs.net, it always come up with "page cannot
displayed".
I have ito insert CD1 again, then the program will find the help information
directly from D drive(my D drive is shared drive-CD/DVD drive). I don't know
if the shared drive will be the origination of the problem.
I tried to use repair option again to reinstall again and it doesn't work
either.
Did I miss anything? Besides the set up interface for vs.net 2003 always
have red arrow to "Step 3:product Documentation" instead of moving down to
"Step 4: service Release"
Can you help?

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Betty,

As c676228 wrote, you can try repairing installing it through the
add/remove programs panel. Also, if possible , perform a clear unstall and
reinstall and make sure to choose "install all the content and components
from local storage..." when installing the MSDN library.

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security