installing bleak house on osx

ara.t.howard

anyone else gotten this?

cfp:~ > sudo gem install bleak_house
Password:
Install required dependency ccsv? [Yn] y
ERROR: While executing gem ... (Gem::Installer::ExtensionBuildError)

ruby extconf.rb install bleak_house
/opt/local/lib/ruby/1.8/mkmf.rb:4:in `require': no such file to load
-- rbconfig (LoadError)
from /opt/local/lib/ruby/1.8/mkmf.rb:4
from build_logger.rb:1:in `require'
from build_logger.rb:1

Gem files will remain installed in /opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/
bleak_house-3.3 for inspection.
Results logged to /opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/bleak_house-3.3/
ext/bleak_house/logger/gem_make.out

??

a @ http://codeforpeople.com/

gilesb

anyone else gotten this?
cfp:~ > sudo gem install bleak_house
Password:
Install required dependency ccsv? [Yn] y
ERROR: While executing gem ... (Gem::Installer::ExtensionBuildError)

ruby extconf.rb install bleak_house
/opt/local/lib/ruby/1.8/mkmf.rb:4:in `require': no such file to load
-- rbconfig (LoadError)
from /opt/local/lib/ruby/1.8/mkmf.rb:4
from build_logger.rb:1:in `require'
from build_logger.rb:1

Gem files will remain installed in /opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/
bleak_house-3.3 for inspection.
Results logged to /opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/bleak_house-3.3/
ext/bleak_house/logger/gem_make.out

??

I think I got something similar with a different gem once. Also failed
on the build and also got confused about whether or not it had been
installed. I just cleared everything out and did it again from scratch
and it worked OK. Took a couple tries though, IIRC.

--
Giles Bowkett

Blog: http://gilesbowkett.blogspot.com
Portfolio: http://www.gilesgoatboy.org
Tumblelog: http://giles.tumblr.com/

alexmle

anyone else gotten this?

cfp:~ > sudo gem install bleak_house
Password:
Install required dependency ccsv? [Yn] y
ERROR: While executing gem ... (Gem::Installer::ExtensionBuildError)

ruby extconf.rb install bleak_house
/opt/local/lib/ruby/1.8/mkmf.rb:4:in `require': no such file to load
-- rbconfig (LoadError)
from /opt/local/lib/ruby/1.8/mkmf.rb:4
from build_logger.rb:1:in `require'
from build_logger.rb:1

Gem files will remain installed in /opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/
bleak_house-3.3 for inspection.
Results logged to /opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/bleak_house-3.3/
ext/bleak_house/logger/gem_make.out

??

a @http://codeforpeople.com/

I'm currently getting this error, help would be appreciated. Evan
Weaver's blog doesn't seem to be updated with information about the
current versions.

Rick DeNatale

[...]

Perhaps the answer lies somewhere in here:
http://rubyforge.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=13983