    Any solution?
    At least how to fake so be able to compile , until i upgrade intel, too.
    Any better from reinstalling anything?

    nikaggel, Apr 7, 2006

  2. nikaggel

    Tim Prince Guest

    Yes, you're Off Topic in most forums where you'd like to post, more so,
    with your cross posting.
    This is one of the reasons why I install gcc-4.2 in a directory off the
    default PATH. As long as you have gcc-4.0 or earlier on the PATH, icc
    will not complain.
    You can't expect full compatibility with a development gcc version,
    particularly on the C++ side.

    Tim Prince, Apr 7, 2006

  3. nikaggel

    Jack Klein Guest

    What makes you think your problem with time entitles you to waste the
    time and bandwidth of two groups where your question is completely off
    topic?
    Let's see, none of Intel, Suse, Linux, gcc, or "cvs trunk" is
    mentioned in either the C or C++ ISO standards.
    Maybe you should find the time to post to the Intel forums.

    Jack Klein, Apr 7, 2006
  4. This is a compiler question, not a language question.

    You say you didn't have time to post to the Intel forum. You've
    probably wasted more time posting here, where nobody necessarily knows
    anything about Intel's compilers, than you've saved (?) by not posting
    in the Intel forum in the first place.

    Keith Thompson, Apr 7, 2006