Intelissence doesn't appear...

Ricardo Bessa

Hello,

I'm starting to get the first steps in asp.net 2.0 and it's not doing very
well...

I started to do some simple things before i migrate the application that
i have in the company, to see if everything works allright, but it started
just with a problem...

In the server side i can't find any object which is in the page. eg.

in the page:
<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs"
Inherits="Default_Default" %>

<head runat="server">
<title>Untitled Page</title>
</head>
<form id="form1" runat="server">
<asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" OnClick="Button1_Click" Text="Button"
/>
<asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server" Text="Label"></asp:Label></div>
</form>

in the server side (Default.aspx.cs) i got in the page Load()

Label1.Text = "Test";
}

The page builds but intelissence dosen't recognize any object that's in the
page... even one simple "this"

This already apens to anyone? i already created new projects and i have exactly
the same problem...
Please Help!
Thank in advance

Ricardo Bessa