Interested in ai project in java ??

ravichoudhari

hi, anybody interested in long term artificial intelligence software
project to develop an intelligent bot for stock market trading in india
?, the project is to be implemented in java using the bea weblogic
application server platform on almost all paltforms
(windows/linux/solaris/bsd), with a capability of handling the trading
accounts of thousands of clients with their perferances. if u r
interested plz let me know. i will put all the project requirements and
tools and programming languages required for the project in my project
page at http://www.aistockbot.ravichoudhari.worldfreeweb.com after 22nd
jan 2k6. if u r interested then send me a mail at
(e-mail address removed).