Interface graphique pour python

Roland

Bonjour,

J'ai redhat 9.0 sur mon ordinateur. Et j'ai besoin d'une interface
graphique de python pour cnstuire une application . J'ai cherché mais
en vain. Pourriez-vous m'indiquer une?

Merci de bien vouloir m'aider.

Fred

J'ai redhat 9.0 sur mon ordinateur. Et j'ai besoin d'une interface
graphique de python pour cnstuire une application . J'ai cherché mais
en vain. Pourriez-vous m'indiquer une?

Most people use wxWidgets, and its Python wrapper wxPython. You call
also take a look at
- PyQT (wrapper to the QT widget set, the one used by KDE),
- pyFLTK (... to the FLTK widget set, but this wrapper seems no longer
under development),
- PyGTK (you guessed it),
- FXPy (to the FOX library)

Fred.

Daniel Ellison

Fred said:
Most people use wxWidgets, and its Python wrapper wxPython. You call
also take a look at
- PyQT (wrapper to the QT widget set, the one used by KDE),
- pyFLTK (... to the FLTK widget set, but this wrapper seems no longer
under development),
- PyGTK (you guessed it),
- FXPy (to the FOX library)

Fred.

It looks like he actually has besion d'une application for
*constructing* a Python application. Perhaps Boa Constructor would help:

http://boa-constructor.sourceforge.net/

Dan

Fred

It looks like he actually has besion d'une application for
*constructing* a Python application. Perhaps Boa Constructor would help:

Hard to tell, even though I'm a native speaker :) I'm currently
looking at PythonWin to avoid having to distribute wxWidgets, but it
looks like using wxPython is less hassle.

As for VB- or Delphi-like GUI builders, I launched a threat recently
in this ng which the original poster could read for a list of
available tools (short answer: QT Designer was the closest
equivalent.)

Fred.