    Oh, and google proved unhelplful - or at least I failed to enter whatever
    search term(s) would return what I'm specifically looking for.

    Thanks.

    Robert Cramer, Mar 11, 2008

  2. AFAICT, there's nothing new. There's nothing in the MSDN's "what's new" and
    the usual suspects aren't blogging about changes to it. There may be "under
    the hood" improvements with bugfixes and the like, but nothing that would
    warrant a redesign.

    There's one notable improvement that falls under internationalization, and
    that's the new TimeZoneInfo class, allowing you programmatic access to time
    zone definitions and the ability to represent time in any time zone (rather
    than just local time and UTC). Very useful.

    However, you may want to try microsoft.public.dotnet.internationalization
    for a more knowledgeable answer. Yes, it's got its own group! Not exactly
    heavily trafficked, but it's there.

    Jeroen Mostert, Mar 11, 2008

  3. Hello Robert,

    There is nothing significantly new in this area
    Just review the MSDN article about AJAX and internalization http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-au/magazine/cc135974.aspx

    and a new CombineScripts feature in AJAX Toolkit preview, http://blogs.msdn.com/delay/archive...x-control-toolkit-s-toolkitscriptmanager.aspx

    ---
    WBR,