what's new in the web.config file of asp.net 3.5

Jeff

Hey

I'm used to developing using asp.net 2.0. But now I've installed a trail
version of VS2008 at home. I discovered that the web.config in .net 3.5
contain many mnore settings compared to asp.net 2.0

If you have a good link which explains the upgrade (explain the new
features) of web.config from asp.net 2.0 to 3.5, then please post it.. I
want to learn about those new features.. specially I want to learn about
database connections, multi-tier configuration and costume settings

Jeff

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Jeff" no_email_address,

Actually there is not too much settings which you can find interest
They just extend the existed version by including new HttpHandler/Modules,
controls, and added section to support IIS7

You can find asp.net 3.5 config examination there http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/121207-1.aspx

---
WBR,