    lately due to being bored and free all the time I thought I start learning some coding and well you know I got my brain fried. There's a lot in it. Well I'm a beginner btw, a total newb in it. And I have no idea what and how to go around it. I just wanna be able to build some mobile apps(social apps, games,forums) and websites. So I wanna ask two things (1) what should I do which can enable me to build/program or whatever these kind of apps and sites?is it only learning languages and which ones(python,HTML,JavaScript,C/C++, etc etc)?if yes then second Question(2) which online sites are better to learn 'em and platforms to practice? Free or paid?freecodecamp, codeacademy, Khan academy, probate, or Mobile apps(mimo, soloLearn etc). Any guidance and suggestions to online learning?

    PS: Sorry for bad English. And I want somebody to push me in a direction as I at the moment am feeling like stuck in a 4'*4' well 10' deep.
    (Though one thing always bothered me related to forums as to why can't we delete our own thread? And why do I usually see some words missing when I add space?

    ChillyBilly, Jun 29, 2020

  2. ChillyBilly

    sunfighter

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2019
    Messages:
    118
    Likes Received:
    17
    For making web sites you need HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, MySQL (a database) and PHP to talk to DB. Use https://www.w3schools.com/ to learn these. Can also study Python and C++ there. (good for stand alone apps)

    sunfighter, Jun 29, 2020
    ChillyBilly likes this.

  3. ChillyBilly

    ChillyBilly

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2020
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Oh thanks for telling me. I guess w3schools is what I'm gonna use to learn then.

    ChillyBilly, Jun 29, 2020