IS Access that bad?

middletree

I've only used SQL Server until this latest project, and the only option is
Access. I've read some things here about how Access just isn't as good as
SQL Server, and I agree, but other than scalability, what other things
should I look out for?

Please note there this is for a church, and perhaps as many as 750 rows wil
be in the db when it's all done. I assume this will be well under the
limits of Access 2000. What othe limitations are going to be an issue?