    technology.

    Thanks in advance and have a good day.

    Tara

    Tara, Jun 8, 2005

  2. Tara

    UJ Guest

    My feelings are that as long as the text is fully indexed and complete, it's
    a great idea.

    And here's another great place - http://safari.oreilly.com/. They only do
    O'reilly but you don't even have to buy the book. You buy a subscription and
    then can access the books as needed.

    This to me is a great idea - frequently you'll need books on a certain
    subject for only a couple of weeks/days and when you find you answer, your
    on to the next one.

    Plus doing everything on-line saves all those trees.

    BUT - the stuff must be well indexed or have the ability to do a free form
    string. I've seen stuff that is only in PDF and that stuff is very difficult
    to use.

    Jeffrey.

    UJ, Jun 8, 2005