Is it me or the compiler?

Solang

Hi,

I am trying to programs on Linux and Vista with QT.
On Linux, the program is working correctly using g++.
Then I port it to Vista. On Vista, QT is using Mingw. The
program is compiling and running, except when it invoke
one of member function, it get stucked. It didn't do this
on Linux. What type of error is this?

Thanks.

Here is the error from the debugging tool window.

0 probe 0
1 ?? 0
2 KhChess::finalize_move move.cpp 1924
3 KhChess::run_mouse_eh mouse.cpp 306
4 KhChess::mousePressEvent khchess.cpp 647
5 QWidget::event qwidget.cpp 7517
6 QMainWindow::event qmainwindow.cpp 1402
7 QApplicationPrivate::notify_helper qapplication.cpp 4057
8 QApplication::notify qapplication.cpp 3759
9 QCoreApplication::notifyInternal qcoreapplication.cpp 610
10 QCoreApplication::sendSpontaneousEvent qcoreapplication.h 216
11 QApplicationPrivate::sendMouseEvent qapplication.cpp 2925
12 QETWidget::translateMouseEvent qapplication_win.cpp 3250
13 QtWndProc qapplication_win.cpp 1674
14 USER32!GetMessageW C:\\Windows\\system32\\user32.dll 0
15 USER32!GetWindowLongW C:\\Windows\\system32\\user32.dll 0
16 qt_is_translatable_mouse_event qapplication_win.cpp 1446
17 USER32!PeekMessageW C:\\Windows\\system32\\user32.dll 0
18 USER32!DispatchMessageW C:\\Windows\\system32\\user32.dll 0
19 QEventDispatcherWin32::processEvents qeventdispatcher_win.cpp 747
20 QGuiEventDispatcherWin32::processEvents qapplication_win.cpp 1182
.... <More>

red floyd

Hi,

  I am trying to programs on Linux and Vista with QT.
On Linux, the program is working correctly using g++.
Then I port it to Vista. On Vista, QT is using Mingw. The
program is compiling and running, except when it invoke
one of member function, it get stucked. It didn't do this
on Linux. What type of error is this?

Thanks.

Here is the error from the debugging tool window.

[redacted]

You have an error on line 42 of your code.

Please see FAQ 5.8

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.8