Is it possible to create a Controls Collection?

shapper

Hello,

Is it possible to create a property which is a collection of controls
and then access each control in it?

In this moment all I have is a property of type control:

Private _Register As Control = Nothing
Public Property Register() As Control
Get
Return _Register
End Get
Set(ByVal value As Control)
_Register = value
End Set
End Property

Thanks,

Miguel

gineshkumar

You can use Controlcollection, in that case you have to provide a
parent control.

Other wise you can use a generic list of controls
private List<Control> _Controls = new List<Control>;