Need help, Is it possible to achieve an automatic restart cron job by using Node.js PM2?

Reaction score
I’ve been facing a problem where one of the Cron jobs processes was suddenly killed or crashed. I’m using PHP MVC on Cloudways as my server. Previously I used node.js pm2 to restarted the cron job manually on cloudways terminal, I would like to ask that is it possible to achieve restart cron job process automatically by using Node.js PM2?

Reaction score
Im confused. Yes, all server activities can be controlled by NODE.js (there is tons of plugins out there). I don't know if there is any for your issue, but im pretty sure there is. But i don't get it. NODE .JS is kind of raped now adays for all the things NODE isn't made for nor suposed to do. SERVER PROTECTION???? (Well people share their personal informations on FP and GOOGLE, so maybe security isn't important anymore)

My answer. A Cron Job should and have to work without JS (and so ofcourse withouth NODE) If not the issue is somewere else. Your serversettings maybe?

Using Node to force something is like cut of a head to slice out the apendix.

Ask a Question