Is it possible to keep the size of a control within a panel

ton

If I add a panel to a webform, put wrap=false I expect that adding a
customservercontrol within this form it will not go out of the border, but I
also hoped it would not become bigger. The panel just fits around the
control, i hoped to get scrollbars in stead

How can I achieve this
Ton

Alessandro Zifiglio

hi Ton, to get scrollbars you first need to set a fixed width and height.
When the content of your div element, in your case its a div if your using a
panel, so when inner content of your div exceeds this fixed width or height
you get the scrollbars. If you are defining this using inline css then this
would be : style="overflow: auto;width:100px;height:100px" --now what this
means is if the inner content exceeds the fixed with and height of 100px you
get the scrollbars ;P

Alessandro Zifiglio

Re-posting for the second time because I dont see the previous post I made
in the group. Hopefully it never came through and this wont become another
duplicate ;P