Is my approach right?

Diffident

Hi All,

I would like to customize the ASP.NET's calendar control so that if there
are any events for a particular day it would highlight/bold that day in the
calendar. I use a custom business logic to get the events which is not a
problem.

To bold the days that have events, I am developing a custom control and
overriding the OnDayRender event so that I add the "font-weight:bold"
attribute to the "cell" if there are any events on a particular "day".

Is my approach correct or are there any other better approaches?

Thanks!

Ray Costanzo

Seems logical to me. The only thing I'd consider changing is using a CSS
class instead of coding a style attribute into your code-behind. But,
that's just a stylistic choice that doesn't really have anything to do with
the .net side of things.

Ray at work