Is there a Unit test tool distributed with 1.6?

Guerry Semones

I know there are several unit test tools (runit, lapidary, etc.) that
are available. I was wondering if any particular one is distributed
in 1.6 automatically?

Also, what is planned along these lines for 1.8?

Thanks,

Guerry

Jason Creighton

On 26 Jun 2003 19:48:46 -0700
I know there are several unit test tools (runit, lapidary, etc.) that
are available. I was wondering if any particular one is distributed
in 1.6 automatically?

Not to my knowledge.
Also, what is planned along these lines for 1.8?

Test::Unit is included in 1.8.

Jason Creighton